1. Angles in photography are everything. Think about angles. Facing the camera straight on is rarely flattering. Instead, turn your head to a three-quarter position to give your features the best look.
2. Pretend you are squeezing an orange in between your shoulder blades to instantly improve slumping shoulders.
3. A tip from the best top models. Never stand still for longer than a second. Constantly moving your body is what keeps you from looking like a bronze statue. Even if it’s simply changing the way you look at the photographer or to tilt your head left to right slightly or shifting your weight from one leg to another, always moving keeps you looking fresh and authentic.
4. Do something with your hands. Whether it’s putting your arm around someone if you are two or more models, tucking your hair slightly behind your ears, or grasping a hat; giving your hands something to do prevents them from looking awkward or always putting one hand on your hip but this pose is not the best.
5. Keep your hands loose and fluid. Don’t clump your fingers together. Like a ballet dancer.
6. Think happy. Try to smile with your eyes think thoughts that make you express true joy and happiness. It will shine through your eyes, as well as your entire body.
7. Avoid A Double Chin. And Move your chin a little forward and down.
8. You can mix up the poses by turning your body in different directions and by looking in different directions:
- Into the lens
- Over the photographer’s shoulder
- 45 degrees to the left or right of the camera
9. Have a little smile (ask the photographer to tell you a joke), pull a face or play with your hair.
10. Create separation between your limbs from your body. Not only does it prevent the arm/leg from being squashed against you, but it is also an optical illusion for a slimmer appearance in terms of overall width. A basic cheat that makes a massive difference.
11. Elongate your neck to simulate height and confidence. It can feel unnatural at first. But it’s an instant slimming trick.
12. Play with what is available. If you are wearing a flowing dress, play with it by tossing it into the air or working the movement in the bottom. Remember if you are wearing trousers then your legs don’t need to be so squeezed together.
Read also :
More about us :